Date has been changed!!!
4th Annual Run for the Ridge 5K and 1 Mile Fun Run - Saturday, March 14, 2015 at 8:00 a.m.
We hope you are getting ready for this year's race! We have warmer weather coming and registration is now OPEN! To register, either print the entry form at the bottom of this page or click on the Register here button above.
If you would like to volunteer please go to the Volunteer tab at the top of the page.
Want to sponsor our schools? Please download the Sponsorship Options file at the end of this page. All profits benefit the following schools:
* Marvin Elementary
* Rea View Elementary
* Sandy Ridge Elementary
* Marvin Ridge Middle
* Marvin Ridge High
In 2014 we had almost 600 runners and Brad Balaban now has the 5K Course Record with a time of 16:58! Congratulations Brad!
We appreciate our Sponsors! Please check them out on our Sponsors tab.
The Run for the Ridge is successful because:
* We have two courses that will fit almost anyone
* 5K course is certified and has chip timing
* Finish on the high school track, weather permitting
* Foreign language signs along the course (Motto: One Team on One Mission, where we earn our Passport to the World)
* Tunnel for the Fun Run runners
* Festivities for the children
* Lots of raffle prizes
* Silent auction items
* Great place to catch up with all your friends
Please "Like" our Facebook Page! Updates will be posted there. See below for link.
Until then, stay healthy and injury free!
Terri Patton, Race Director, MRHS
Christina Traub, MRMS
Laura Sciepko, MES
T.C. Yost, MES
Stacy Straub, RVE
Nicole Lipscomb, SRE