4th Annual Run for the Ridge 5K and 1 Mile Fun Run - Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 8:00 a.m.
The Run for the Ridge Committee is hard at work preparing for the 2015 race! If you would like to help please use the Contact Us tab. If you would like to sponsor our schools, please download the Sponsorship Options file at the end of this page. All profits benefit the following schools:
* Marvin Elementary
* Rea View Elementary
* Sandy Ridge Elementary
* Marvin Ridge Middle
* Marvin Ridge High
In 2014 we had almost 600 runners and Brad Balaban now has the 5K Course Record with a time of 16:58! Congratulations Brad!
We appreciate our Sponsors! Please check them out on our Sponsors tab.
The Run for the Ridge is successful because:
* We have two courses that will fit almost anyone
* 5K course is certified and has chip timing
* Finish on the high school track, weather permitting
* Foreign language signs along the course (Motto: One Team on One Mission, where we earn our Passport to the World)
* Tunnel for the Fun Run runners
* Festivities for the children
* Lots of raffle prizes
* Silent auction items
* Great place to catch up with all your friends
Please "Like" our Facebook Page! Updates will be posted there.
Until then, stay healthy and injury free!
Terri Patton, Race Director, MRHS
Christina Traub, MRMS
Laura Sciepko, MES
T.C. Yost, MES
Stacy Straub, RVE
Nicole Lipscomb, SRE